Hi-Tec/Altitude Trek Low I Wp Wide/Boots/Hiking
When your only mode of transportation are your own two feet, you won’t want to leave home without your Hi-Tec Altitude Trek Low i Waterproof hiking shoes. This men’s low-cut shoe goes the distance with a waterproof suede and leather upper backed up by a Dri-Tec waterproof and breathable membrane and i-shield hydrophobic technology, which repels water and dirt. Underfoot, an anti-microbial OrthoLite Impressions® foam-cushioned footbed, impact absorbing EVA midsole and lightweight nylon fork-shank deliver support and stable flexibility on uneven terrain. The Hi-Tec Altitude Trek Low i Waterproof trail shoe also features a Multi-Direction Traction (MDT) rugged rubber outsole for traction on varied terrain,.
- Waterproof suede and leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- OrthoLite® sockliner delivers superior cushioning and has anti-odor and anti-microbial properties
- Nylon shank for lightweight support
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability