Asymmetrical «Y» sling allows the worker to select the appropriate length to ensure safety during work.
- Asymmetrical, doubled webbing, Y-shaped sling with a sewn end.
- Used for access after securing a rope.
- Both ends of the sling are fitted with rubber anti Slip webbing protectors that hold the carabiner in the correct position.
- Webbing sling resists abrasion, cutting and being cut by sharp objects.
- Made of polyamide, has no dynamic features. It is intended solely for access to the fixed ropes.
- Length: the shorter end of the loop is 35 cm, the longer end of the loop is 60 cm.
- Identification label.
- Material: Polyamide.
- Length: 35/60 cm.
- Strength: 22 kN.
- Width: 25 mm.
- Normative: EN 354.
- Weight: 124 g.