The Paracord Survival Grenade is a 10 in 1 Survival Fishing Kit that includes a Fire Starter and it fits in your pocket. In short, if you’re stranded in the middle of no where you’ll still be able to catch and cook a fish. Here is a breakdown of the kit.
- PARACORD – can be unbraided over 9 feet long – This rope has been tension tested at over 350 pounds. Need to mend a tent of boot lace? No problem.
- COMPASS – The Compass is on the outside, and can be useful to glance at on a hike or backpacking trip when you don’t have a trail, or you get lost.
- FIRE STARTER ROD – This magnesium rod can be scraped and used up to 1000 times. Use the shavings from the magnesium rod on the cotton tinder to start a fire in any conditions.
- EYE KNIFE – Cut line, clothes, Gut your fish, or use it as a flint with your fire rod.
- HOOKS, WEIGHTS, SWIVELS, AND LINE – These are the basics you will need for a rudimentary fishing pole. Will it be pretty? No. Will it be awesome? Yes.
- CARABINER – Lightweight but heavy duty. Use it to hang a bear bag or to hang your grenade from a pack.